How can I invite my Colombian fiance to Canada for a marriage in Canada ?


US citizens have the possibility to invite their Colombian fiance to the US for a marriage with the K1-Visa.
There is no fiancee visa in Canada, you have to be either married or have lived/living in a Common/law relationship for at least 1 year.

We recommend our canadian clients to marry in Colombia and then apply for the
Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class because there is no other way.

Click here to find all information on how to apply to sponsor a family member after marriage with a Colombian woman in Colombia.

Leave a Reply