K1 VISA Support

We offer special support for couples who wish to obtain the Engagement Visa / K1 VISA.

K1 VISA ( marriage in the U.S. )

Support during the process to obtain the Engagement Visa or K1 Visa, or for couples who have married in Colombia and want to apply for residence for their wives.

This process can be time consuming and confusing without the proper guidance to accomplish it.
Many foreign men have difficulties obtaining these visas, without proper support and guidance.
With our professional support, the process will be transparent and easy.

Since we work hand in hand with Colombian Visa experts, we are able to offer you this service at the fraction of the costs, that you would normally pay in the U.S.
Our visa experts have over 15 years of experience and have also lived in the U.S.

The first thing is to work on the fiance visa application by submitting all documentation to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Many documents will need to be translated into English and duly notarized.

After that, the case is sent to the US embassy, where your fiancé(e) resides ( Colombia ). Your husband or wife-to-be will also be asked to fill out all required forms and undergo a medical examination.
Finally, the immigrant will have an interview at the embassy or consulate. The visa will be issued to you immediately after this.

Family Reunification ( after marriage in Colombia )

A Second Option for the couple is marriage in Colombia, and help the couple with the advice of the petition of a family renunification visa as the wife of an American citizen to obtain their American Residence or Green Card.

* Please take in mind that our visa support services can not guarantee the issuance of a visa, since this depends on the individual decision of the corresponding authority.

Please contact us for further information:

What made you reach out to us ?
Concerns or questions?

Please contact us in case you have a question regarding our services. CALL US AT: 347-983-0204 (U.S) Thank you!

Contact us


Go up