Meet Beautiful Latin women from Colombia – Dating Service MCW
1. Jessica Alba Jessica Marie Alba is an American actress, model, and businesswoman. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack. Alba rose to prominence as the lead actress in the James Cameron television series Dark Angel when she was 19 years old. Alba later appeared in Honey, Sin City, Fantastic Four, Into the Blue, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and Good Luck Chuck.
2. Adriana Lima Adriana Francesca Lima is a Brazilian model and actress is best known as a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000, and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009. At the age of 15, Lima finished first in Ford’s “Supermodel of Brazil” competition, and took second place the following year in the Ford “Supermodel of the World” competition before signing with Elite Model Management in New York City.
3. Salma Hayek Salma Hayek Pinault is a Mexican and American film actress, director, and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and went on to star in the film El Callejón de los Milagros for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. In 1991 Hayek moved to Hollywood and came to prominence with roles in Hollywood movies such as Desperado, Dogma, and Wild Wild West.
4. Sofia Vergara Sofía Margarita Vergara Vergara is a Colombian-American actress, comedienne, producer, television host, model and businesswoman. Vergara was widely known for co-hosting two television shows for Spanish-language television network Univisión in the late 1990s. Her first notable acting job in English was in the film Chasing Papi.
5. Penélope Cruz Penélope Cruz Sánchez is a Spanish actress and model. Signed by an agent at age 15, she made her acting debut at 16 on television and her feature film debut the following year in Jamón, jamón, to critical acclaim.
7. Alessandra Ambrósio Alessandra Corine Ambrósio is a Brazilian model. Ambrosio is best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret and was chosen as the first spokesmodel for the company’s “PINK” line.
8. Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), also known as J. Lo, is an American actress, author, fashion designer, dancer, producer, and singer. She became interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry following a minor role in the 1986 film My Little Girl, to the dismay of her Puerto Rican parents, who believed that it was an unrealistic career route for a Hispanic.
9. Vanessa Jeri Vanessa Jeri is a Peruvian comedy actress and model.
10. Rocío Guirao Díaz is a model from Argentina, born on June 27, 1984 in the city of Buenos Aires.