Readers of our blog and insiders already know that Colombian women are one of the most family-oriented women in the world,
but what are the actual beneftis of dating a family-oriented woman ?
1. You can be sure that she’s got a high level of maturity and doesn’t have time for foolish games.
2. She’s totally prepared to have a child — She has an actual desire to experience creating, carrying and raising a human being.
3. She understands that lasting love requires patience and will often be imperfect, which is a valuable mindset considering relationships in the western world nowadays so often have the highest of expectations, but the lowest of tolerance.
4. Since Colombia has one of the lowest divorce rates in the world you can take for granted that Colombian women take commitment seriously, which is a rare mindset these days. If you’re a devoted, promise-keeping person, there’s nothing better than being with someone who genuinely believes in the power of loyalty and love.
5. A family-oriented girl can be counted on in any situation, especially when the circumstances aren’t ideal and it’s not particularly convenient to be there. She isn’t just always around; she’s always there for you.
6. It’s likely that a family-oriented woman wants to be a great mother, which is a desire that typically translates to a nurturing, loving individual – ideal characteristics for the mother of your children, and equally important, your girlfriend/wife.
7. She isn’t an aimless wanderer because she knows her place in the world and has a great sense of rootedness. She knows what she wants!
8. She appreciates the now and believes every moment is special, always documenting all the wonder of life in photographs, journal entries, scrapbooks and any other way it can be captured. Being around someone who values and recognizes the everyday extraordinary is illuminating.
9. She’s predictably unpredictable. Yes, she knows and tells you what she wants her future to hold, but she makes the journey to those things a spontaneous adventure.
10. She believes in and is willing to work for something bigger than just herself – a family.